01 January, 2009

I can't believe that the new year has come already! It seems like this past year has flown by, and I am excited for all of the new things that this NEW year holds... 2008 has been an exciting adventure, bringing me to a new country and and new life in the beautiful New Zealand! I never tire of the awesome beauty that surrounds me...


Photobucket

"Looking out my kitchen window..."

Just thought I would share with you some of my newest creations... I thought it would be fun to add some jewelry to my Etsy shop, so I came up with these funky, Recycled Bottle-cap Earrings...


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shariyah, Happy New Year! What a fabulous view from your kitchen! It's so lovely, I must come and visit one day. I received my beautiful art block yesterday! Thank you so much, it is just gorgeous and looks beautiful in my lounge room. I've also written a little feature about you in my blog this morning. I hope you get many visitors to your beautiful shop. Have a wonderful day! Sophie x

slide