13 June, 2010

"Raven"


IMG_0383sm

IMG_0379sm

I don't even want to think about how horrible I've been lately at posting on my blog! Since moving last month it seems I am only now getting caught up with emails, orders, and starting to feel the itch to start putting some paint on my blank mdf's.

This is the latest painting I've done I've titled "Raven"... she is painted using Acrylics on board and I've added an ornate Gold frame to finish. Now I just need to get back on the ball and start painting more! I miss it...

That's all for now, my tummy is hungry and I have sushi in the making. Yum! I'll be back to post more soon :)



3 comments:

Rusted Wings said...

love your latest painting shariyah, and new blog wallpaper, and looking forward to MORE>>>!!!
xoxox mama

SoCalWendie said...

Love her lips :)

lori said...

She's beautiful! Happy to see more work from you-you are sooo talented!

slide