24 April, 2011

a cluster of treasuries ♥

Just thought I'd share a few of the recent treasuries that I've had the honor of being included in! Thank you to the following Etsy treasury curators: LeshasArtShop, Lemiecreazionidarte, Toshisworld, annekleppe, MycyclesArt, cirruscloud, dnoyes and Melisuma for including me in their beautiful collections!

"The Bear will have the Cabernet & the Bunny will have the Merlot"
by LeshasArtShop featuring my art block "Madam Ivory"
winetreasury
"Tea and daydreams"
by dnoyes featuring my print "Mother Earth"
teaanddaydreamstreasury
"None color...just a touch!"
by Lemiecreazionidarte featuring my art block "Brown Eyed Girl"
nocolortreasury
"Rojo details..."
by Toshisworld featuring my print "Wine Love"
rojodetailtreasury
"Silver springs garden wedding"
by annekleppe featuring my print "The Gardener"
silverspringstreasury
"Keep calm and put the kettle on!"
by Melisuma featuring my print "Bella"
keepcalmtreasury
"Old nature"
by cirruscloud featuring my print "Mother Earth"
oldnaturetreasury
"An eye on style"
by MycyclesArt featuring my print "The King's Daughter"
aneyeonstyletreasury

No comments:

slide