18 June, 2011

The + Waking + Artist featured on Heartsy!!!

Exciting news! I am being featured on Heartsy tomorrow, June 18!!! Heartsy is an awesome online website that offers exclusive daily deals on handmade items from crafters and artisans all over the world! Thanks to my friends for voting for my deal and helping to get my shop featured!

Since this is the BIGGEST sale I've ever offered to date, I wanted to be sure to share it with you and give you a little information on how to purchase a voucher ($15 for $39 worth of store credit, 62% savings!) to use in my Etsy shop if you wish! Just click on the image below for more info...

myheartsydealbig
So tomorrow's the day, (June 18th) that my deal will go LIVE and will be open to anyone and everyone who wishes to purchase a voucher for my shop! There are other great deals featured daily, so if you don't find anything you like in my shop I'd recommend subscribing to Heartsy's daily deal newsletter so you can be sure not to miss out on something good! If you're after even steeper savings, you can join up as a VIP on heartsy to get an extra $10 worth of credit on top your current savings! Woo hoo!

You can have a look in my etsy shop here to see all the new items for sale. A few of the things you will find include vintage brooches, handmade earrings and rings, unique art blocks, limited edition prints, and original paintings.

Thank you again for helping me to get my shop featured for stopping by my blog!


No comments:

slide